So I already did a post highlighting my bookish goals and also my blogging goals for the year, but I didn’t talk about any other goals for my life. And I have been thinking of a bunch I want to make and I decided doing a post would be the best for me. If I write it down and put it on the blog, I’ll be more likely to do it. Writing a note on a scrap of paper means I’ll probably not do it. And 2013 I’ve decided is going to be an awesome year and I am going to take complete advantage of it.
1. Finish my first draft of my current WIP. I started something new last week and I am SO excited about it. So I want to finish the first draft, no matter how messy or sucky it is, by the end of the semester. Basically by like mid-May.
2. Do at least one unErica thing per month. This is meaning be more spontaneous. I am so reserved and shy. I let my anxiety and worrying control so much of my life and I need to stop. I want to basically just have more fun and let loose a bit. I mean, people say college is supposed to be the best years of your life and I just want to enjoy myself some more.
3. Try 3 new activities/hobbies. There are so many things out there that I think WOW. That looks awesome. So I’m going to do them this year.
4. Get Into Shape. I know everyone has these on goal lists, but I want to get back to where I was before I hurt my knee. I haven’t been able to dance or really exercise even for the better part of 2 years because I messed up both feet and my ankle dancing. I miss it so much.
5. I don’t really know if this one will happen BUT I want to be able to run a 5k. I never have been much of a runner because of my asthma, but I want to try it. And I want to feel good about it.
6. Bouncing off that, this year I am getting back on my gym habit and will make it to the gym at least 4 days a week.
7. Stop caring what other people think/say. This goes back to number 2. I am a worrier and I am always paranoid about what other’s think of me or are saying about me, to the point that it hinders my life sometimes. This year I am saying screw it and taking pride in myself :)
8. I have this snazztastic Bucket List on Pinterest of all these things I’d like to do. I am going to do at least 3 of them this year, hopefully more! I know this is kind of like 2/3 but oh well :)
Thank you all for listening to my rambles about my life. I needed a place to put them down and this seemed like the best place to do it. That being said, do you have any goals for this year? I’m excited for this year to come :)